February 13, 2018
Barker Real Estate Company
COLLECTION OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may collect information about you in a variety of ways. The information we may collect on the Site includes:
Personal Data - Personally identifiable information, such as your name, email address, and telephone number, and demographic information, such as your age, gender, hometown, and interests, that you voluntarily give to us when you register for an account on the Site. You are under no obligation to provide us with personal information of any kind, however your refusal to do so may prevent you from using certain features of the Site.
Derivative Data - Information our servers automatically collect when you access the Site, such as your IP address, your browser type, your operating system, and the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
- Having accurate information about you permits us to provide you with a smooth, efficient, and customized experience. Specifically, we may use information collected about you via the Site to:
- Compile anonymous statistical data and analysis for use internally or with third parties.
- Create and manage your account.
- Email you regarding your account.
- Increase the efficiency and operation of the Site.
- Monitor and analyze usage and trends to improve your experience with the Site
- Perform other business activities as needed.
- Request feedback and contact you about your use of the Site
- Troubleshoot problems.
- Respond to customer service requests.
- Send you a newsletter.
- Contact you regarding market activity.
DISCLOSURE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We may share information we have collected about you in certain situations. Your information may be disclosed as follows:
By Law or to Protect Rights - If we believe the release of information about you is necessary to respond to legal process, to investigate or remedy potential violations of our policies, or to protect the rights, property, and safety of others, we may share your information as permitted or required by any applicable law, rule, or regulation. This includes exchanging information with other entities for fraud protection.
Third-Party Service Providers - We may share your information with third parties that perform services for us or on our behalf, including data analysis, email delivery, hosting services, customer service, and marketing assistance.
SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION - We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
- Account Information - You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
Barker Realty Company
13 E. Main St
Salem, VA 24153